Note from Puma, Night Owl, Charger and Otter:
We are embarking on an exciting adventure as a family in 2018. All four of us are participating in a tour through Europe that will allow us to expand our horizons as we experience new cultures and languages. In addition to the educational opportunities, we will also be performing with our dance troupe, The Christian Dance Company, as we travel through several countries over the two-week trip in June.
- Zurich, Switzerland
- Lucerne, Switzerland – Dance Performance
- Zermatt, Switzerland
- Venice, Italy – Dance Performance (on a raked stage!)
- Salzburg, Austria – Dance Performance
- Hallstatt, Austria
- Cesky Krumlov, Czech Republic
- Prague, Czech Republic – Dance Performance
To help us achieve our fundraising goal, we are reaching out to the our audience and inviting you to sponsor us on our trip.
- Puma is now 13 years old. She is the current Dance Masters of American National PAC Solo Winner, placing first in her 2017 age group (9-12 years old). Night Owl is 10 years old. He and Ysabella are the current Dance Masters of American National PAC Duo/Trio Winners, placing first in their 2017 age group (9-12 years old). Charger is 8 years old. Otter is 6 years old. All four of us participated in our church talent show and are the winners for our performance of “When The Saints Go Marching In”. If you would like to see us dancing, please email our mom and she would be happy to send you some private links to view us in action on stage: firstname.lastname@example.org
There are three ways you can help us if you feel called to do so:
- Save us your clear plastic bottles and aluminum cans. We will happily pick them up and trade you some home-baked cookies as a thank you for your collection efforts that we can sort and turn into cash. Text our mom when you are ready for a pick up (Krystyna cell: 602-684-6567).
- Buy a World’s Finest Chocolate Bar from us – we are selling them on the last Sunday of the month at our church, or at our dance studio on Saturdays. Bars are $1/each and come in 5 flavors: Milk Chocolate, Dark Chocolate, Caramel, Crisp, and Almond. Text our mom for the address and let us know what to save for you (Krystyna cell: 602-684-6567).
- Make a tax-deductible donation to our studio through The Christian Dance Company, as it is a 501(c)3 non-profit organization. Our dance director will earmark your donation towards our tuition for the Europe trip. Anyone who makes a tax-deductible donation will be listed on our sponsor tee-shirt that we wear as we travel through Europe. Email our mom and she will send you the mailing address (email@example.com).
OUT-OF-TOWN or BUSINESSES:
- If we use your products already, we will make sure our audience knows it – we are not asking for free or discounted products. We will call you out on our social media as we travel across Europe rehearsing and traveling in your line of dance wear. We are on Instagram (@sweetpeafamilies), Twitter (@sweetpeafams), Facebook, and our mom will be blogging about our experience when we arrive home (www.sweetpeafamilies.com).
- Your sponsorship can be made as a tax-deductible donation to “The Christian Dance Company”, a 501(c)3 non-profit organization at our studio. Our dance director will earmark your donation towards our tuition for the Europe trip. Email our mom and she will send you the mailing address (firstname.lastname@example.org).
- Our sponsors will be listed on our sponsor tee-shirt that we wear while travel through Europe. If you decide to be one of our sponsors, please email your logo, as well as a release form to print your logo, to our mom at: email@example.com
Thank you in advance for your consideration. We are looking forward to experiencing this trip together as a family, and we appreciate your support to make this an adventure to remember.